Stay In Touch
"Stay in touch with your family, friends, clients & prospects."
- Do you buy greeting cards but never get around to mailing them?
- Do you forget to acknowledge birthdays and anniversaries?
- Is the hassle of driving to the card store, spending time looking for the “perfect card” (and then not
finding it), waiting in line to pay and then going to the post office to mail it overwhelming and enough to
make you say “forget it”?
- Do you purchase cards ahead of time, but then forget where you put them?
As a Certified Professional Organizer ®, I feel it’s important to stay on top of the various tools, products
and services available to help organize all aspects of your life. One of the best things I’ve discovered
is a service that allows you to keep in touch with your clients, friends and family easily, effortlessly and
creatively. In fact, this is a service that I’ve personally been using for over 4 years for both the business
and my personal life.
This amazing service will let you:
- Send real paper & ink greeting cards for about $1
- Receive e-mail reminders about upcoming birthdays and anniversaries so you won’t forget someone’s
- Select the date you want to send the card (up to 3 years in advance) so you can sit down and do all
your birthday cards for the year at once, and not have to think about it again; you can even create a
campaign and tell the system to automatically mail the card a week before the person’s birthday. Could
it get any simpler?
- Upload your own database of names and addresses – so you don’t have to find/type the address each
- Include photos and design your own custom card – or just select one of the 15,000 stock cards
- Send the same card to lots of people at once, with one click of the mouse (think holiday cards)
- Include gifts or gift cards with your greeting card (what a time saver!)
- Send the card in your own handwriting, from the convenience of your computer
Here’s how it works: You select a card, type your message, and hit “Send”. That’s it! You’re done! This
service will print your card, address the envelope, put a first class stamp on it and drive it to the post
office for you.
In this age of e-cards, which are fleeting (“Delete”) or carry viruses, nothing says “I Care About You” like
an actual card received in the mail. (And what a nice surprise in a mailbox full of bills and junk mail!)
Just fill out the form below to try the service.