Organizing Your Home Office
- Does it take you more than a minute or two to find any file in your office?
- Are your filing cabinets crammed so full you can barely add another piece of paper?
- Do you have to move piles of paper in order to have a clear work surface on your desk?
- Do you have stacks of business cards from networking events that you’re not sure how to store? Do you need a better system for following up?
- Would you like to be able to track your finances on your computer?
- Do you have a backlog of unopened mail?
- Are you constantly looking for the extra supplies you bought, but can’t seem to find when you need them?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we can help!
Conquering the Paper Flow
We will help you set up a filing system that is logical, accessible, and easy to use. Approximately 80% of the papers in any given file drawer will never be looked at again after the day they are filed. We will help you determine what’s important to save, and what is not.
We will help you develop a system for dealing with your mail. Because the mail arrives six days out of seven, it accumulates very quickly if you don’t keep up with it, and before you know it, you have a huge backlog of paper. We can even help you get your name off unwanted lists to reduce the amount of mail you receive.
It is incredibly frustrating, and expensive, to go shopping to purchase supplies you thought you had, but can’t find. We will organize your supplies so you know what you have, know where to find it when you need it, and know when you’re running low and need to replenish.