Organizing Your Move/Downsizing Your Home
- Are you tired of maintaining your current home and looking to move to something that’s smaller and more manageable?
- Are you overwhelmed thinking about sorting through your possessions in anticipation of moving?
- Does the thought of getting the house ready to put it on the market make you break out in a cold sweat?
- Are you wondering how you’ll ever get everything all packed?
- Do you have antiques or collectibles you want to sell or donate?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we can help!
Certified Professional Organizer® Deborah Gussoff can help make the moving process less stressful for you. We will help you sort through your possessions to figure out what will be moving with you and what won’t be coming. Next, we will help you find donation sources for the items you don’t want and get you a receipt for your taxes. We can also connect you with our resources to help appraise valuables and determine if there is a market for them. Then, we will help you pack up the things you will be moving. If desired, we can even help you unpack and get organized in your new home. So take a deep breath….you’ll be settled in your new home before you know it!